Donate money online www.npfoodbank.org.uk/donate We use BT MyDonate to collect online doantions, its quick and convenient. Remember to select GiftAid when donating.
Donate time and fundraise
1. Take part in one of our regular food drives or start your own. Perhaps you can get your office involved? Regular collections are held at Waitrose Bayswater, Sainsbury’s Local Sheldon Square, and John Lewis Food Hall Oxford Street, on weekdays or weekends.
2. Organise a fundraiser for us – any ideas welcome!
3. Volunteer at our Wednesday morning session, 9.30 – 12.30 at WECH Community Centre, Athens Gardens W9 3RS.
4. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter – like and retweet our posts, and share them with your friends. Facebook = North Paddington Foodbank, Twitter = @NPFoodbank.
5. Pick up donations for us and deliver them to the foodbank (with your own car if possible or car club car).
6. Bring us fresh fruit and vegetables either on a Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning. This could be produce donated by local stores (we are currently discussing this with Sainsbury’s local in Harrow Road) or from your own acquaintances.
7. Help with admin tasks such as data entry, counting money, writing thank you letters. This could either be in person at the WECH office on either a Tuesday or Thursday afternoon, or via email.
8. Talk to your church, school, club, workplace etc. about organising a regular food donation to us.
9. Contribute any other creative ideas – how can we publicise our service? Could you make a short film about us to put on You Tube? Could you design a window sticker for us? Could you help with a newsletter? Are there things that you are really good at doing, and how could they be used to benefit the food bank?
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE FOOD BANK – WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!